Wednesday, December 14, 2005

When I said "Vet" I meant "veterinarian".

Jake is currently mad at me. I told him he had to go to the "Vet" but he misunderstood. Now he's mad at all veterans (and I R one). From now on (and this is good advice for any pet owner) I will have to be specific in the future and use the term veterinarian instead of "vet".



"It's cold out... You drag me out into the cold car... then drive me way across town to that stinkin' vet! Man... if you weren't driving, I'd bite you in the throat till you were dead."



" I ain't SMILING'!!! If you let go of the scruff of my neck, I'll tear out your jugular! And then I'm going after that Vet that drove me over here!!"

Jake now hates Vets (both kinds).

3 comments:

Unka-Tim and Jaime said...

That would be GREAT! You can do the "day trip" thing or even bring your jammies if you want. Glad to put you and Harpo up for the night... might even feed you and if you are realy good...... we'll show you where the potty is!

Work out the details GIRLIE and let me know! Oouuuh I'm excited! NONE of YOUR clan has ever come to visit (s u b l i m i n a l h i n t t o m y s i s t e r)... you will be FIRST!!

charliesmith said...

Choose short twisted pieces of carpet with a rough texture, and glue them to a wooden piece. Your cat will love scrubbing different surfaces and learning new tricks. So, you might want to give your kitty a new scratching post as well. For more details about clever pet owners, browse this site.

charliesmith said...

The added benefit of wood pellets is that they won't stick to your cat's paws or leave a nasty scent behind. You can rest assured that your feline friend is using a litter box made with 100% natural materials. For more details about cat litter, pop over to these guys.